Subscribe in a reader ScrappinFreestyle Blog | New Releases, Updates, and More!
 
ScrappinFreestyle
 
SFS MegaKit
Mother May
by SFS Designers

Subscribe in a reader SFS Updates
Enter your Email to get Updates and Special Deals



Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe to scrappinfreestyledotcom

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

SFS Challenges
- ABC/123 Challenge
- Let's Get Lyrical Challenge
- Quick Page Exchange
- Everyday Elements Challenge
- Scraplift Challenge

SFS Designers


SFS Blog Archive - September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- February 2009
- March 2009
- April 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
 

December 21, 2007

Meet The Rest of the SFS Element Team!

Photobucket

Sherrie



Design Name: RCMama Designs
Blog: http://rcmama.blogspot.com

My name is Sherrie Smith and I live in western PA. I am married to a great guy named Ed, who is the database administrator for the local hospital. We have three beautiful kids, ages 5, 3, and 1. Before we had kids, I was a computer programmer and software installer for a banking company. I am very glad to have given that up - programming is not for me. I love using the computer for more fun things like graphics. Now, my job is raising the kids and homeschooling them. Our oldest is in first grade now and astounding us with what he figures out on his own. Our three-year-old is a total princess and our little one is a boy through-and-through.


I have been digiscrapping seriously for about 8-10 months and designing for three months, but I have been paper scrapping for nine years. I love digiscrapping because I can use as many ribbons, buttons, and flowers as I want for no additional cost. That makes is hard for me when I paper scrap - I am so spoiled. I love digiscrapping! I am lucky to have a geek for a husband (geek is a good term for computer people), and he knew all about free programs I could use. I use the GIMP for my
designing and scrapping, as well as Inkscape. I am so excited to be on the Element Team here at ScrappinFreestyle.com. I hope that you all like what I come up with for you. Come on over to my blog for some other freebies, too!

Photobucket

Michelle



Design Name: Idzi Bitsey Designs
Blog: http://idzibitsy.blogspot.com

I am a SAHM of 2 and started digital scrapbooking over the summer when my second child started getting mobile. I started designing in the past few months, using my computer and web designing background. I tend to design for the pictures and events in my life.


Jeannieb


Hello,
My name is Jeannie Benson, I go by jeannieb in the forums. I live in Oklahoma with my hubby and 2 boys. Our oldest is 19 and our youngest is 14.

I have done paper scrap booking for about 15 years or so. I started digital scrap booking last year after I was able to get all of my grandmother’s photos and scan them. You will see a lot of my layouts where I use the old photos. I started designing about 2 months ago and really enjoy it. Right now I am on 6 CT teams and 2 element teams.

I also enjoy doing all kinds of different crafts. I make porcelain dolls, I knit and crochet, do cross stitch. I love trying new things.

Photobucket

Mari



Design Name: Mari Scrap
Blog:http://www.mari-scrap-house.blogspot.com/

I am a doctor in veterinary medicine, digital scrapper and designer. I am mother of the pretty Yasmin that was born in June 2003 and she it is my reason of living! I love my house, therefore, I am a happy owner-of-house also. I am photographer and work with a Nikon D70 who is my second son!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
SFS Home SFS Store SFS Forum SFS Gallery SFS Chat SFS Blog About SFS Contact SFS