Subscribe in a reader ScrappinFreestyle Blog | New Releases, Updates, and More!
 
ScrappinFreestyle
 
SFS MegaKit
Mother May
by SFS Designers

Subscribe in a reader SFS Updates
Enter your Email to get Updates and Special Deals



Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe to scrappinfreestyledotcom

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

SFS Challenges
- ABC/123 Challenge
- Let's Get Lyrical Challenge
- Quick Page Exchange
- Everyday Elements Challenge
- Scraplift Challenge

SFS Designers


SFS Blog Archive - September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- August 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- February 2009
- March 2009
- April 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
 

August 1, 2008

Fantastic Friday Sale, NEW Designer!!!, and a Freebie

OK Scrappers!! It's Fantastic Friday!! Get your purses and wallets out!! The entire store is on sale (minus grab bags, services, and classes of course).

And don't forget out Commercial Use Mega Kit and Personal Use Mega Kits are on sale, too!!

We'd also like to take this moment to announce our newest Designer to the Team!!

Meet Shilo!!


Designer: Shilo Schwab (Scrap by Shilo)


Check Out Her Store!
Commercial Use Templates
Blog URL: http://scrapsbyshilo.blogspot.com/

1. How long have you been scrapping?
Since late May or early June. Not very long, I'm happy with how far I've gotten in that amount of time.

2. What software do you use?
I use Photoshop CS2 and occasionally PSP

3. Describe your scrapping style or work space?
My work space.. lol it's messy. I usually work from my computer in my room and I'm probably the messiest person ever. My room and desk are messy but I know where everything is. I never know where everything is if my room is clean. I keep telling my mom that when she tells me to clean my room but she doesn't get it lol. My scrapping style.. I'm not sure I really have one but with my latest kit I tried to get it more realistic. And I guess from now on I'll be going for that, I love the realistic look.

4. What are your scrap goals?
To keep improving and get to where I want to be as a designer. I have some favorite designers that always have that realistic look that I love, I'd love to be able to do what they do.

5. Tell us about yourself....
Well, my name is Shilo. It's pronounced Shy-low. I tell people my name and everyone says like that dog?! I'm 17 and I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I plan on going to culinary school at the Art Institute of Indianapolis within the next year and hopefully becoming a chef. I haven't decided between culinary or baking and pastry yet but if I go with baking and pastry then I hope to eventually have my own bakery.

6. If you could meet 1 other digital designer, who would it be?
This is a tough one for me because there's 3 people that come to mind: Leaonna from Busy Scrappin, Kathy from Carolina Girls, and Jen from Jen Smith Designs. I think it'd be hard to choose just one. They've all been so nice to me and talked to me and helped me with things outside of scrapping. I'd love to meet all of them.

7. What's your favorite product that you have designed and why?
Probably my "Every Girl is a Princess" kit that I'm about to put into my stores today. I like it because it's the closest I've gotten to the realistic look I want. I'm not fully there yet but almost. I also love it because alot of the elements are unique and were made completely by me and I haven't seen anything like them before.

And here is a wonderful freebie from Shilo!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
SFS Home SFS Store SFS Forum SFS Gallery SFS Chat SFS Blog About SFS Contact SFS